Kittitas Valley Early Iron Club
Ellensburg, Washington USA
Annual Threshing Bee, and Antique Equipment Show - Always Two Weeks After Labor Day Weekend
All roads are open this year---No State Park Pass needed for this event. Only $1 admission donation
Next Show: Saturday and Sunday, September 17th and 18th, 2016
Typical Event Schedule as follows:
- Kiwanis Breakfast starts around 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM both days
- 4H serves lunch from 11:00 AM to about 1:00 PM both days
- Threshing will start Saturday around 10:00 AM, and 2:00 PM, Sunday, 10:00 AM
- Tractor Parade both days at 1:00 PM
- Exhibitors are welcome, please, just show up, and show your stuff!
This year's featured tractor is International/Farmall
* Interested in becoming a member? Please email the club! We'll help you find your Old Iron!
* Volunteers Needed. Please email the club!
* Club Meetings are Held the Second Monday Evening of the Month at 7:00PM